Corruption In Exchange Database EDB File, can lead to deletion or missing emails files of user mailboxes stored in Exchange. To recover back all the damaged emails or in another document file, Exchange Administrator either can select Manual Way to get back file or try some automated Solution. For that SysTools Exchange Recovery Tool is developed to repair exchange database and recover corrupted Exchange Server mailboxes (EDB) in a simple and secure way.
Brief Introduction of SysTools Exchange Recovery Tool
Software designed with an easy-to-use interface for the naive user. So, that user can easily work with this utility. The Tool recovers deleted emails of Exchange mailboxes from private and Public .edb file created to stored mailboxes in Exchange. Moreover, you can save emails in multiple file formats like EML, MSG, EDB etc. This utility allows the user to export the recovered data to HTML and PDF file and Office 365 as well as Live Exchange Server.
Highlighted Features of SysTools Exchange Recovery Tool
Recover Deleted Items: Exchange Recovery Software permits users to recover EDB mailboxes from Dismounted and Offline EDB files. A user can recover email, contacts, calendar, tasks etc from each mailbox in a simple way. This utility can also recover deleted mailbox from Exchange EDB file into multiple file formats.
- Granular Level Recovery: Recover back specific items (single email file, contact files) of the specific user stored in a Damaged Exchange Mailbox. Export only the desired items without junk items to save time and space in resulted file format. You can preview items of by clicking different sections within the software.
- Export To Live Exchange Server: One of the advanced features SysTools Recovery tool to export the recovered EDB file data directly in Live Exchange server mailboxes. This can be done by selecting the following advanced settings that are Exchange Settings and General Settings. You can Import “Entire Mailboxes” or only “Selected Items” into working Exchange mailboxes of 2016, 2013, 2010 and below versions.
- Supports Priv.edb and Pub.edb File: Using Exchange EDB recovery tool, one can also extract and recover public folders as well as private folders of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes without any data loss. Additionally, this utility also restores Exchange mailbox emails and attachments associated with them.
- Scanning Modes: The utility provides two scanning modes that are Quick Scan and Advance Scan for the high corruption and damage. Use Quick Scan Mode in case of minimum corruption issue and “Advanced Scanning mode” should be used in the highly corrupted Exchange database
- Save Data In UNICODE Format: There is no file size limitation associated with this software and it also repairs EDB file into PST file format. It creates UNICODE format PST file and saves all the items like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes etc into it.
- Save & Preview: Exchange EDB Recovery tool provides an instant preview of all Exchange mailbox components like Emails, Contacts, calendars, tasks etc. The software also provides an option to save EDB emails to EML or MSG files format after the recovery of Exchange mailbox so that the user can preview items into other email clients.
- Date-Based Filters: The tool offers various filter options like date and time filter option for emails. It also maintains the internal structure of folders and subfolders in EDB mailboxes while repairing corrupt Exchange database file at the time of the export process.
- Naming Convention & Bat Numbering: Exchange Recovery software can restore mail messages in RTF format along with HTML format. It is also capable to export the emails according to the categories such as Mail, Calendar, Contacts etc.e Software also provides multiple file naming options, PDF bates numbering and stamping, auto search EDB in local drive etc.
Working of SysTools Exchange Recovery Tool
- First, you have to Download and Install Exchange Recovery Tool on your machine.
- Now, launch the software and then choose single or multiple dismounted mailbox files to be recovered by clicking on Add File button.
- Add file dialog box will appear, Add File Option is present where you can select Select File option or Search File option. You can also select the Scan mode. There two types of scanning modes are present, one is Quick Mode and another one is Advance Mode. Select the mode according to your requirements.
- After this, you will be able to preview data of all the sections stored in corrupt or damaged Exchange Mailboxes.
- The Export dialogue box will appear, you can export the EDB file multiple file formats like PST, PDF, MSG, EML, HTML etc.
Variant Versions of SysTools Exchange Recovery Software
- Demo Version: You can Download the Demo Version of Software before buying it. Since trail version has some limitation such as it only previews and export 25 items per folder to another file format, Live Exchange Mailbox and Office 365 account
- Full Version: In Exchange Recovery Tool Full Versions, there is no such limitation. You have complete access to the tool and use all features such as splitting the exported file into converted into PST format also. Export unlimited recovered mailboxes items into Different file format supported by the tool.
Specification of Exchange Recovery Tool
While Installing tool within the system, some specification should be fulfilled. So that user don’t get any error while working along with the software:
Exchange Recovery Tool is a reliable and easy-to-use product. One can smoothly repair and recover the corrupted Exchange Server mailboxes and can export them to multiple file formats. If a user is from the non-technical background then also he/she can work with this software with an ease. As this software is designed with a user-friendly interface. It maintains the folder structure throughout the process and no risk of data loss is associated with this tool.