Nowadays, Zoho Mail users are looking for a software for the business purposes that can provide more facility. Then, the user feels to perform Zoho to Office 365 migration that provide more advanced feature as compare to Zoho. Exchange Online is a suite that provides various services that are helpful from the business point of view. The migration would help the end-user to get all the crucial data of Zoho Mail in MS Office 365 mailboxes. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the whole procedure within two steps: how to archive Zoho mail with SysTools and by using manual way. After that the methods to import PST files to Office 365 using different ways.
What are the Needs of Zoho to Office 365 Migration
Due to limited features in Zoho application, the user wishes to export to Microsoft Office 365 suite. In this segment, number of reasons for Zoho to MS O365 conversion are listed below:
As the data increasing in the Zoho mail account, the execution of Zoho becomes slow. On the other hand, Office 365 has so advanced algorithm that it is capable to handle a large enterprise data easily.
Zoho provides different applications in the field of CRM, Accounts, and so on. But, the biggest problem is that the Zoho services cannot integrate with each other. For example, if you perform some calculation in GST software and if this calculation cannot be merged with the mail, then it is of no use for the end-user. Alternately, Outlook 365 has the integration with all of its applications.
The contact and calendar management in Zoho is also not good. They both cannot be sync with the emails. But, O365 provide all these facilities in the Outlook.
Steps to Transfer Zoho to Exchange Online
This Zoho to Office 365 solution comprises the two major steps that include, how to perform migration of Zoho Mail to Outlook supported PST file and then upload PST files to Office 365 mailboxes. Let’s have a look at the steps carefully:
Step #1: Convert Zoho Mail to PST File
1. At first, open Zoho Mail account with proper credentials.
2. Click on Settings and select Import/Export option.
3. After that, select the Export section from where you need to select a folder to export output mail.
- Use the duration from a drop-down menu
- Also, select the date range to download specific emails only
- After that select export all email messages for migrating the entire folder
4. Click on Export button and migration process will start.
5. You will receive an email on the same Zoho profile. It will contain a zip file of the selected emails that are converted to PST.
6. Now, the zip file can be downloaded from there.
Step #2: Steps Shows How to Upload PST File to Office 365
1. At first, install Azure AzCopy tool that helps to move PST file to O365 account.
2. After that, copy SAS URL(Combination of Network URL and Azure storage place in O365) and SAS Key. This SAS key (or Shared Access Signature) allows to import Outlook supported PST file to Azure storage location.
3. Now, with the help of AzCopy.exe tool moves the Personal Storage Table (or .pst) file to Microsoft Office 365.
4. By using Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer, admin can also view the uploaded PST files that are imported to Office 365 profile.
Drawbacks of Manual Method:
The above-discussed method contains some limitations that are mentioned below:
- Any mishandling of steps leads to data and attachment loss
- The process is quite complex and difficult to understand
- Applying multiple filters through Zoho lead to data corruption
Safer Solution to Migrate Zoho to Office 365
It is clear from the above section that manual method has lots of shortcomings. Due to its limitation, it cannot consider as the Ideal solution for Zoho mail to Office 365 migration. So, it is highly recommended to take help of third-party tools. Thus, here two software introduces that can be used rather than the above-described approach. Zoho to Outlook supported PST file can be converted by Zoho Backup Tool. This tool is designed to export emails from Zoho to PST, MBOX, MSG, EML without any data loss. In addition, it is capable to take backup of Zoho small business email account efficiently. To perform Zoho to PST conversion follow the steps:
1. Login to your Zoho account from this software
2. Select the file format as “PST”
3. Click the filter option and selct the folders you needed
4. Click on “Start” to begin the backup process
[Note: From the given URL you can get the Zoho mails in PST format]
Moreover, a user can easily import PST to Office 365 with the help of SysTools Office 365 Backup and Restore software. This utility supports to import Outlook PST files to O365 user account mailbox by using its restore option.
In addition, it prevents the migration of duplicate data items from Zoho to Office 365. Certainly, the above mentioned two software will help the user to easily and securely migrate mail from Zoho mail to Exchange Online application.
In this digital world, everyone wants all the important services on a single Platform. Office 365 is one of the best examples that provide a number of services, including, OneDrive for storage purpose, Skype for the business conference, and so on. After considering all the aspects of Zoho mail to Office 365 migration. Here, we discussed the manual as well as a professional solution regarding how to perform Zoho to Office 365 conversion. Due to the drawbacks of manual procedure, here we suggested to use above-mentioned software instead of a manual migration process.