Setting up a new platform is always difficult to maintain and manage. There are a lot of difficulties that may occur with time. Some cannot be solved by simply restarting the system or logging again to account. There are common Office 365 issues which can interrupt the routine working of an organization. It can affect the normal working and pause the daily activities. There are ways to access the application and stay productive. These are normal steps which can be applied to any Windows PC, phone, laptop or tablet. It can even work on other Android and iOS devices. These are simple measures which can be undertaken by any professional, regular user or IT technician. Read thoroughly to find more information about it.
Most Common Office 365 Issues User/ Admin might Face
There can be a number of difficulties that can be faced by an administrator upon export to a new service. There are solutions for some which have been mentioned in this post:
Office 365 Backup Retention Policy
One of the most common issues is Office 365 data Loss. The reason may vary, in which most data loss occurs by deleting Office 365 mailbox item unknowingly. Microsoft does not provide any such plan if data is deleted at user’s end. It is so because Microsoft Office 365 backup and Recovery policies cannot ensure full recuperation after a specific period. On the other hand, de-provisioned Office 365 accounts can hold the information for up to 90 days. After this; documents will be lost forever. The user can Export Office 365 Mailboxes to PST to keep a local backup of Office 365 Account.
An Issue in Signing In Office 365 Mailbox
These are common Office 365 issues that can happen to anyone who cannot access their mailbox data. It may indicate an error message saying that the O365 password is wrong. There may be another prompt saying that service that handles logins is broken. This is a common O365 issue. Here are some measures which can work in this scenario:
- First, remember that Office 365 home and personal accounts use the same credentials as the Microsoft account. Try using the username and password for the Skype login, they should work perfectly.
- Then, make sure the login details have been entered correctly. Also, check if the caps lock settings and enter the credentials again. This can help fix the Office 365 login issues.
- Next, try the ‘Can’t access your account’ link if all else fails. The password reset procedure can help change the existing password and help a user get back access to one’s emails.
- If all else fails, don’t hesitate to contact the Microsoft support service. The agents will help you through fixing any problems with the mailbox.
Office 365 Syncing Issue
- First, remove the account and add it again.
- Then, open the Menu button from the left side of the screen and click the Cog icon for settings.
- Then, type in the name that is not syncing correctly and taps Delete Account option.
- Then, add the account to the App again.
Office 365 Cannot Edit Problems
This can often occur if the subscription plan has expired. A user can cross check with the Microsoft team about it. Here are the steps to confirm that the service is still active on the O365 account:
- First, go to account.Microsoft.com.
- Then, click on Services and Subscription from the blue bar on the top of the screen.
- Now, a list of Microsoft services will load and if it has expired, one can renew it.
- Then, try to edit the document again.
If this does not work, check for internet connection and restart the device. It should enable the Microsoft servers to verify the account again.
The cloud services provided by Microsoft has a lot of advantages and a great many benefits. There are many organizations that have already moved to the new platform. It is great to have everything available online without the difficulty of managing an on-premise environment. There are common Office 365 issues which can be solved by simple measures. Some methods and basic solutions have been mentioned in this post. There is even a user-friendly, top of the line product described which works just as efficiently. It is a basic application which can be used by any technical or non-technical user.